Thursday, April 14, 2011
Music
Kiss + Disco = Kissco = Phenominal! =P
Spanish
Ella es de la habana, el de nueva york
ella baila tropicana, a el le gusta el rock
ella vende besos en un burdel,
mientras el se graduo en U.C.L.A.
ella es medio marxista, el es republicano
ella quiere ser artista, el odia a los cubanos
el cree en la estatua de la libertad,
y ella en su vieja habana de la soledad
El ha comida hamburguesas, ella moros con cristianos
el champan con sus fresas, ella un mojito cubano
ella se fue de gira a Yucatan, y el de vacaciones al mismo lugar
mulata hasta los pies, el rubio como el sol
ella no habla ingles, y el menos espanol
el fue a tomar un trago sin sospechar
que iba a encontrar el amor en aqual lugar
Lo que las ideologias dividen al hombre,
el amor con sus hilos los une en su nombre
coro
ella mueve su cintura al ritmo del tan tan
y el se va divorcinado del tio sam
el se refugia en su piel, la quiere para el
y ella se va olvidando de fidel
que sabian lenin y lincoln del amor
que saben fidel y clinton del amor.
ella se sienta en su mesa
el tiembia de la emocion
ella se llama teresa, y el se llama john
ella dice hola chico, el contesta hello
a ella no le para el pico, el dice speak slow
el se guardo se bandera, ella olvido los conflictos
el encontro la manera, de que el amor salga
invicto
la tomo de la mano y se la llevo
el yankee de la cubana se enamoro
lo que las ideologias dividen al hombre
el amor con sus los une en su nombre
coro
ahora viven en paris, buscaron tierra neutral
ella logro ser actriz, el es un tipo normal
caminan de la mano calle campos elisios
como quien se buria del planeta y sus juicios
English
She’s from Havana, he’s from New York
she dances tropical music, he likes rock
she sells kisses in a brothel,
while he graduated from UCLA
she’s sort of marxist, he’s a republican
she wants to be an artist, he hates cubans
he believes in the Statue of Liberty
and she in her old Havana full of solitude
He eats hamburgers, she rice with beans
he drinks champagne with strawberries, she a cuban mojito
she went on a tour to Yucatan, and he went on holidays to the same place
she’s mulatto from top to toe, he’s blond like the sun
she doesn’t speak english, and he doesn’ts speak spanish
he went for a drink without suspecting
he was about to find love in that place
What ideologies do to split humankind
can be joined in the name of love by affection threads
chorus
She moves her waist to the rhythm of tan tan
and he’s divorcing Uncle Sam
he seeks refuge in her skin, he wants it for him
and she’s forgetting Fidel
what did Lenin and Lincoln know about love?
what do Fidel and Clinton know about love?
She sits at his table
he shivers with excitement
her name is Teresa and his is John
she says “hola chico” and he answers “hello”
she doesn’t stop talking, he says “speak slow”
he put his flag away, she forgot the conflicts
he found a way to allow love come out
victorious
he held her hand and took her away
the yankee fell in love with the cuban
What ideologies do to split humankind
can be joined in the name of love by affection threads
chorus
Now they live in Paris, they found a neutral territory
she managed to become an actress, he’s a normal bloke
they walk hand in hand along the Champs Elysées
like someone who’s laughing at this planet and its prejudices
(A better version than the other one I have posted on here)
Que se arruinen los canales de noticias
Con lo mucho que odio la televisión.
Que se vuelvan anticuadas las sonrisas
Que se extingan todas las puestas de sol.
Que se supriman las doctrinas y deberes
que se terminen las películas de acción.
Que se destruyan en el mundo los placeres
y que se escriba hoy una última canción.
Pero que me quedes tú, me quede tu abrazo
y el beso que inventas cada día
y que me quede aquí, después del ocaso
para siempre tu melancolía.
Porque yo, yo si, si que dependo de ti
Si me quedas tú, me queda la vida.
Que desaparezcan todos los vecinos
que se coman las sobras de mi inocencia.
Que se vayan uno a uno los amigos
y que acribillen mi pedazo de conciencia.
Que se consuman las palabras en los labios
Que contaminen todo el agua del planeta.
O que renuncien las filántropos y sabios
Y que se muera hoy hasta el último poeta.
Pero que me quedes tú, me quede tu abrazo
y el beso que inventas cada día
y que me quede aquí, después del ocaso
para siempre tu melancolía.
Porque yo, yo si, si que dependo de ti
Si me quedas tú, me queda la vida.
Pero que me quedes tú, me quede tu abrazo
y el beso que inventas cada día
y que me quede aquí, después del ocaso
para siempre tu melancolía.
Porque yo, yo si, si que dependo de ti
Si me quedas tú, me queda la vida.
Lucky you were born that far away so
We could both make fun of distance
Lucky that I love a foreign land for
The lucky fact of your existence
Baby I would climb the Andes soley
To count the freckles on your body
Never could imagine there were only
Ten million ways to love somebody
Le do lo le lo le.. le do lo le lo le
Can't you see...I'm at your feet
Whenever, wherever
We're meant to be together
I'll be there and you'll be near
And that's the deal my dear
Thereover, Hereunder
You'll never have to wonder
We can always play by ear
and that's the deal my dear
Lucky that my lips not only mumble
They spill kisses like a fountain
Lucky that my breasts are small and humble
So you don't confuse them with mountains
Lucky I have strong legs like my mother
To run for cover when I need it
And these two eyes are for no other
The day you leave will cry a river
Le do lo le lo le... le do lo le lo le...
At your feet...I'm at your feet
Whenever, Wherever
We're meant to be together
I'll be there and you'll be near
And that's the deal my dear
Thereover, Hereunder
You'll never have to wonder
We can always play by ear
And that's the deal my dear
Le do lo le lo le... le do lo le lo le
think out loud, say it again
Le do lo le lo le lo le
Tell me one more time
That your there
Lost in my eyes.
Whenever, wherever
We're meant to be together
I'll be there and you'll be near
And that's the deal my dear
Thereover, Hereunder
You've got me head over heels
There's nothing left to fear
If you really feel the way I feel
Whenever, wherever
We're meant to be together...
I'll be there and you'll be near
And that's the deal my dear
Thereover, Hereunder
You've got me head over heels
There's nothing left to fear
If you really feel the way I think
Ay mi bien
Que no haría yo por ti
Por tenerte un segundo
Alejados del mundo cerquita de mi
Ay mi bien
Como el Río Magdalena
Que se funde en la arena del mar
Quiero hundirme yo en ti
Hay amores que se vuelven resistentes a los daños
Como el vino que mejora con los años
Así crece lo que siento yo por ti
Hay amores que se esperan al invierno y florecen
En las noches del otoño reverdecen
Tal como el amor que siento yo por ti
Ay mi bien
No te olvides del mar
En las noches me ha visto llorar
Tanto recuerdos de ti
Ay mi bien
No te olvides del día
Que separo en tu vida de la pobre vida que me tocó vivir
Hay amores que se vuelven resistentes a los daños
Como el vino que mejora con los años
Así crece lo que siento yo por ti
Hay amores que parece que se acaban y florecen
Y en las noches del otoño reverdecen
Tal como el amor que siento yo por ti
Yo por ti
Por ti
Como el amor que siento yo por ti
[Intro]
She was the prom queen
He was the quarterback
of the football team
And it all looked so promising
we never thought anything
would happen like this
and then all of a sudden
25 years
of love and devotion
down the drain
We all heard
her hollerin'
For a Country mile
Cheatin' shows
your complete
lack of style
well she took out
3 parking meters
and a
pedestrians purse
The day she quit
The Baptist Choir
And threw that
Ford into reverse
---
Lock up your husbands
Lock up your sons
Lock up your whiskey cabinets
Girls lock up your guns
Lock up the beauty shop
No tellin' if they've heard the news
Call the boys downtown at Neiman Marcus
Tell 'em lock up them high heel shoes
When God-fearin' women get the blues
There ain't no slap-dab-a-tellin'
What they're gonna do
Run around yellin'
I've got a Mustang
It'll do 80
You don't have to be my baby
I've stirred my last batch of gravy
You don't have to be my baby
Call all the deacons
Call the Ladies Aid
Call all the altos, sopranos, tenors
Call every bass
Well call all the Pentacostals
Bring that anointing oil too
Well call the preacher
He's the only one can reach her
And their ain't no time to lose
Repeat Chorus
She's on all our prayer lists
She's on all our hearts
As for the Easter cantata
We don't know who'll sing her part
Repeat Chorus
She was raised up in Jersey
I said oh Lord have mercy
Never seen a one light town 'til she moved down here
She said I'm so bored out of my mind
Need a Starbucks and a wifi
Or a jet airliner to fly me anywhere
I said do you wanna take a drive in my truck
don't pay no mind to that 12 point buck
Laid across my hood
You ever been to
[Chorus:]
Rome Georgia
Picked peaches off the trees
Climbed the water tower in Paris Tennessee
Been to Florence Alabama
Drank muscadine wine
Just give me a chance to change your mind
So before you go and fly away girl
Let me show you 'round a country boy's world
Somewhere between there on a dirt road
When I rolled down the window
She smelled the scent of wildflowers on the summer wind
[ Find more Lyrics on http://mp3lyrics.org/p2OM ]
With just a bite of homeade ice cream
And a glass of Momma's sweet tea
This ol' holler's got a way of makin' friends
She'd never seen a glowin' field of fireflies
Or the twinkle of a star in a southern sky
She fell in love
We went down to
[Chorus:]
Rome Georgia
Picked peaches off the trees
Climbed the water tower in Paris Tennessee
Went to Florence Alabama
Drank muscadine wine
She gave me a chance and I made her mine
Says she'll never fly away and she's my girl
it's 'cause I showed her 'round a country boy'd world
Oooh now she's riding shotgun
Sayin' baby let's run wild
And go down to
[Chorus:]
Rome Georgia
Pick peaches off the trees
Climb the water tower in Paris Tennessee
Goto Florence Alabama
Drink muscadine wine
She gave me a chance and I made her mine
Says she'll never fly away and she's my girl
it's 'cause I showed her 'round a country boy's world
[Verse 1:]
I worked all week.
Cleaned up clean cut and clean shaved.
Got the cover off the 68.
Fire it up and let them horses sing.
A little pretty thing.
A little tan-legged Georgia dream.
She's a rockin them holey jeans.
Baby what you got goin on Saturday?
You know words got it there's gonna be a party
Out of town about half a mile.
Four wheel drives and big mud tires.
Muscadine wine
[Chorus:]
Oh baby you can find me.
In the back of a jacked up tailgate.
Sittin round watchin all these pretty things.
Gettin down in that Georgia clay.
And I'll find peace.
At the bottom of a real tall cold drink.
Chillin to some Skynyrd and some old Hank.
Lets get this thing started.
It's my kinda party.
[Verse 2:]
If you wanna drink.
Go on baby just do your thing.
Give up your keys.
Hell why drive when you can stay with me?
And then after while we'll sneak away from the bonfire.
Walk by the moonlight and down to the riverside.
Gotcha sippin on some moonshine.
Baby if you're in mood you can settle for a one night rodeo.
You can be my tan-legged Juliet
I'll be your Redneck Romeo.
[Repeat Chorus x2]
Ya'll ready for this?
Ya'll go and turn it on up.
One of my favorite Country artists!
Down in Mississippi
It's a perfect time of year
To break out the jumper cables
And try to crank this ol' John Deere
Well, I can't wait to fire it up
And put 'er into gear
I know I should be hurtin'
But I'm smiling ear to ear
'Cause I'm mowin' down the roses
I'm mowin' down the roses
I'm mowin' down the roses
That you planted in our yard
I poured out your purty perfume
Straight down the toilet bowl
And I ripped your face straight off the wall
Left nothing but some holes
I loaded up your closets
Into fifteen garbage bags
And I smoked 'em with your potpourri
On a burn pile in the back
Now I'm mowin' down the roses
I'm mowin' down the roses
I'm mowin' down the roses
That you planted in our yard
Down in Mississippi
It's getting perfectly clear
That anything you used to love
Just ain't gonna grow round here
I'm mowin' down the roses
That you planted in our yard
I'm mowin' down the roses
I'm mowin' down the roses
I'm mowin' down the roses
Taking a dip on the sunset strip in the mornin'
Ain't nothing like the smell of tofu and high dollar wine
They said maybe all of them cars locking down the I-5
Yeah I find it amazing these rats I've been chasing
are helping me remember a time
When the only LA I knew was lower Alabama
Back when me and Hannah were wishing on a southern star
Now its so complicated, I really hate it, why'd I ever want to go so far
Taking depression pills in the Hollywood Hills
Acting like I'm playing the part
All this gripping and grinning, losing and winning, and running
Promises break like an egg on the hot asphalt
What the hell was I thinking, drinking like I'd never get caught
These high dollar women, and the fame and the fortune,
ain't worth the ticket I bought
When the only LA I knew was lower Alabama
Back when me and Hannah were wishing on a southern star
Now its so complicated, I really hate it, why'd I ever want to go so far
Taking depression pills in the Hollywood Hills
Acting like I'm playing the part
Taking depression pills in the Hollywood Hills
Acting like I'm playing the part The Lady Loves Me
C'mon Everybody
My Rival (Is a Baby Blue Racing Car)
Appreciation
[Chorus]
Its time to take my drunk ass home...
I drank all the whiskey and my moneys all gone...
Hit on all the girls, sang every song...
Its time to take my drunk ass home...
Well i worked all week
So i could come here
Have a good time and an ice cold beer
But 1 turned to 10
and 10 turned to 20
and 20 plus an empty bottle's too damn many
[Chorus]
Well it seems that I, misplaced my shirt
I cant find my keys for all this parkin lot dirt
My fall back plan, has done got sad
Cause my ex-girlfriend aint lookin half bad
[Chorus]
"Help me up..... Aw put me back down put me back down"
I sucker punched my best friend
And the bouncer head locked me on stage with the band
I I look like hell...
I feel like shit...
I think its time i call it quits...
[Chorus]
Yea its time to take my drunk ass home
I twisted up my ankle, cant find my cell phone
Yea my lips all bust and my buzz is gone...
Its time to take my drunk ass home...
If yall agree, then sing along
Its time to take, my drunk ass home...
"oh somebody call me a cab, please"
Out in the sticks and the squirrels and the ticks
Andy my 30-06, I'm runnin' out of Miller Lite
Trucks in park, the dog won't bark
Couple hours till dark
Wishin' one would walk by
Might as well left my gun in the gun rack
Been here all day
All I killed's a twelve pack
[Chorus]
Sittin' here waitin' on a deer, drinkin' beer and wastin' bullets
Aimin' at the empties, missin' hittin' pine trees
It ain't my fault them cans keep movin'
My baby's on the phone sayin' baby come home
Where you been and
What you've been doin'
We'll I've been, sittin' here, waitin' on a deer
Drinkin' beer and wastin' bullets
The only deer I've seen's been John Deere green
And that don't mean, that I got a raw deal
'Cause ain't no boss callin' me hoss
Tickin' me off on the edge of this cornfield
on my second box of Winchester hundred grains
Ain't seen a big buck but it's been a good day
[Chorus x2]
Sittin' here, waitin' on a deer,
Drinkin' beer and wastin' bullets
There's a house fly swimming in my sweet tea
Hey darlin' pass another Kerr jar to me
Butter drippin' off a biscuit, baby better take a bite
Cantaloupe thumps like it's finaly ripe
Box fan on a lawn chair suckin' in swamp air
200 mile marker signs from nowhere
That's what country is
[Chorus:]
It ain't a rebel flag you bought at the mall
It's a hide away bed in an old horse stall
Two kids gettin' caught stealin' a Boone's farm kiss
It ain't a John Deere cap that's never fell in the cotton
It's a Jimmy Rodgers song that was long forgotten
It's homemade peach ice cream on sunburnt lips
That's what country is
When the sun starts slippin' from the delta sky
And the last scarecrow tucks in for the night
Make a fire throw a blanket on the sandy bank
'Bout an hour till we feel the first catfish yank
Barefoot cane pole wavin' at the riverboats
They when they're gone take a dip in the moon glow
That's what country is
[Chorus]
It ain't a jacked up truck that's never seen a pasture
It's cars pulling over for a no cab tractor
It's homemade peach ice cream on sunburnt lips
No, it can't be bought it's somethin' you're born with
That's what country is [x4]
Oooh, baby, baby
Something's just a little bit different in your eyes tonight
They look twice as bright
Oooh, baby, baby
Something's changed that I can't quite put my finger on
Well I've been rackin' my brain
Wait just a minute
Hold on, now
Well I get it
[Chorus]
Love, love, love's lookin' good, good, good on you
Well can you feel it, oh everybody sees it
How your sweet smile has a way of lighting up a room
Yeah you shine like diamonds in everything you do
Oh love, love, love's lookin' good, good, good on you
Oooh, baby, baby
Isn't it funny how we don't need any money
Just a little luck
To look like a millionaire bucks
Oooh, baby, baby
It kind of makes you think
That the stars were in sync on the night we met
There oughtta be a red carpet
Everywhere you go
Roll it on out
Hey don't you know that
[Repeat Chorus]
I knew right away from the very first kiss
That it doesn't get much better than this
We fit just like a favorite pair of jeans
We just keep coming back for more
Like two kids in a candy store
Now I know what everybody means
When they say Aaron Blumer
Joe Nichols - What's A Guy Gotta Do
Reba McEntire - He Gets That From Me
SHeDAISY - Don't Worry Bout a Thing
Jaron and the Long Road To Love - Pray For You
Joey and Rory - Cheater, Cheater
Jeannie C. Riley - Harper Valley PTA
Desperado Intro Song
Shakira - La Tortura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
satta king
ReplyDeletesatta king Solid Information About Football Which Is Easy To Understand
Football is an exciting game.
play bazaar satta king
ReplyDeleteplay bazaar satta kingShading your windows from sunlight whelps to save energy. You could also try putting up blinds or curtains. You will save both money and energy throughout the summer.